ECOMMERCE ROUND TABLE
Thursday 16th May 2019, 6.30 PM
The Mockingbird Cinema & Bar
* * *
Ticket-only admission (free to attend)
Get your tickets here:
You cannot register for this event via an RSVP on this Meetup page. You need to request your tickets via the link above.
* * *
Steve Pitchford, operations director at Majestic SEO talks about mapping the internet and how Shopify merchants can get the most out of this infinitely connected eco-system.
Designing websites for ecommerce
Our lead creative, Andy Rouse, shares some of his best insight into designing an ecommerce store, and making it as user friendly as possible.
Payment Options – The “I Want It Now” Generation
With customers now shaping the ecommerce landscape, what do they expect from their shopping experience? Rob Gibson from Klarna discusses the latest trends that could affect your store.
– 6:30pm: Complimentary welcome drinks on arrival
– 7:00pm: Welcome and introductions (Jason Stokes)
– 7:15pm: Steve Pitchford, Majestic SEO
– 7:30pm: Designing websites for your customers (Andy Rouse)
– 7:45pm: The “Want It Now” Generation (Rob Gibson, Klarna)
– 8:00pm: Q&A session
– 8:30pm: Networking, drinks & food, The Mockingbird Bar
Don’t miss out!
Spaces are limited, so register today.